Trainee Industrial Recruitment Consultant £18,500 - £20,000 PA + Commission
Pertemps is an award winning independent recruitment company seeking a trainee Industrial Recruitment Consultant to join and grow their successful and busy Gloucester based Division.
Being one of the largest independent agencies in the UK with over 200 locations nationally and a turnover in excess of £800million Pertemps is truly a market leader in the recruitment industry, and one which is committed to the mentoring, training and development of every employee in the business.
As a trainee Industrial Consultant you will learn to:
- Talk to and influence decision makers at all levels.
- Sell the recruitment service to them and rigorously drive the Pertemps brand.
- Deal with Business-to-business onsite sales and telesales.
- Interview and independently select Industrial staff.
- Service key accounts including rotational on-call requirement.
- Support tender and presentations.
- Positively profile the business within the local community.
The successful trainee will form part of a focused team, which is hungry for success and committed to further increasing the local market share. This is a challenging position, but for those that succeed the rewards and career potential can be fantastic. In return you will receive an attractive salary with OTE in your first year, with your salary being reviewed at the end of year 1. Your package will also include excellent benefits including parking, 24/7 out of hours support, unrivalled commission structure and pension scheme along with eligibility into company share scheme after qualifying period.The ideal Trainee Recruiter/ Industrial Consultant will hold the following:
- Passion and determination to learn and progress.
- Ambition to become a leading sales professional.
- Hunger to win new business and build relationships.
- Excellent communication.
- IT Literate with basic use of Excel, Word , Outlook (training will be provided to further develop these skills)
If you would like an opportunity to begin your recruitment career with a market leading company who value and support their employees to achieve, apply now.