I am excited to announce that a fantastic client of ours is looking for a Warehouse Operative on a temp to perm basis. My client is based in Chineham, Basingstoke and is looking for someone to start as soon as possible. My client is ideally looking for someone with previous warehouse experience and experience in Manual Handling.
Hours: 08:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday with an hours lunch break.
Benefits: 23 days holiday per annum (3 days for Christmas) and bonus Schemes for hitting team targets.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Check incoming goods for quality and quantity.
* Pick products for the workers on the Production Line.
* Distribute goods to correct areas.
* Manual Handling products from Production Line into storage.
* Unloading of containers.
* To pick and pack customer orders and manage rack locations.
* To identify and report any stock discrepancies.
* Maintain a high level of Health and Safety.
* Experience in working in a warehouse.
* Ability to use computerised stock management systems is desired but not essential as training will be given.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
* Good attention to detail.
Please apply for consideration. If you do not hear from Pertemps, unfortunately your application is unsuccessful.