Pertemps are pleased to announce we are recruiting for Class 2 drivers on behalf of one of our most prestigious clients, who have a considerable presence in Basingstoke.
Due to continuous growth, they have an opening for several HGV 2 Drivers to join their expanding team based in Basingstoke.
Our client is a leading distributor throughout the UK. They are setting the standard not only for their industry sector but for service excellence across the board. Therefore we require only the very best talent of the driving industry.
You will need to be efficient, hardworking and have strong communication skills. Great customer service is important for this role as you will be the face of the business.
As an HGV 2 Driver you will need to have:
• Category C driving entitlement
• Valid digital taco card and CPC card
• 6 months experience driving a class 2 vehicle
• Good knowledge of driver hours and working time directive
• Flexible and positive approach
• Be incredibly committed to your work and the service you provide
• Outstanding rates of pay for both PAYE and LTD Drivers.
• Minimum 8 hours per shift. Overtime after 8 hours
• 5 shifts over a 7 day rota
• Full company induction
• Temp to Perm opportunities
Role of an HGV 2 Driver:
• Delivering goods to each client in a professional manor
• Providing excellent customer service with clients’ interests as your priority
• Making between 15 and 20 drops each day, ready to be flexible and adaptable to the clients’ needs
• Prepared to help with loading & unloading of goods
Hourly Pay rates:
Basic - £11.00
Overtime - £17.70
Weekends - £15.50
Basic - £12.00
Overtime - £18.70
Weekends - £16.50
You can expect to earn between £500 to £800 per week
We have flexible start dates, with limited spaces left. Apply now or for more information call the Pertemps Basingstoke office today