Pertemps are urgently seeking extra delivery drivers for Royal Mail based out of the Farnham Depot for regular and ongoing work.
You will be responsible for delivering parcels quickly and efficiently, by driving and/or walking on a dedicated route, whilst maintaining high integrity standards and demonstrating friendly customer service. Other duties may also include sorting of mail/parcels within the delivery office.
The role is working up to 6 shifts per week, with start times usually around 13:00.
As a Parcel Delivery Driver, you will need the following:
- Full UK Driving licence, with no more than six points
- Excellent customer service skills
- Love of the outdoors, whatever the weather
- Good level of fitness to meet demands of the role
- Excellent organisational skills
- Resilience and flexibility
If you are interested then please apply now or get in contact with Mark Moorman in the Basingstoke Branch.