You will be the first point of contact for clients and guests who make contact with the company or visit either of the company's offices. To provide an excellent standard of customer service and act professionally when dealing with requests and queries.
- Answer telephones, screening and directing calls.
- Greeting callers and visitors professionally, introducing them to the relevant staff members as appropriate.
- Scheduling room bookings and tending to clients in meetings.
- General office duties - insuring the kitchen is kept stocked and tidy. Keeping meeting rooms, reception, and general office space clear and tidy.
- Updating the Employee Database with staff information.
- Ordering and organising stationery/toners etc. and maintaining all consumables.
- Organising external car hires ensuring all bookings are entered onto the spreadsheet and kept up-to-date.
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing post.
- Keeping meeting areas, reception and general office space clear and tidy, etc.
- Issuing visitor passes.
- Arranging couriers.
- To ensure all requests for information are fulfilled in a professional manner.
Education & Experience:
- GCSE Mathematics and English at grade C or above (or equivalent).
- Experience of general reception duties.
- Experience of using Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as e-mail.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to deal with a range of people with differing levels of responsibility.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Good general level of numeracy.
- Friendly and personable.
- Willingness to help people.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Team player.
- Drive, commitment and enthusiasm.
- Reliable and good time-keeping.
- Must be able to learn, adapt and be flexible.
- Professional manner and appearance.
- To demonstrate professional conduct at all times.
- The ability to deal pleasantly and efficiently with colleagues and clients at all times on behalf of the company
If you know you are the ideal person for this role and would like more information, please contact Nastasia Dondoua in the Pertemps Plymouth Branch.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Office, Call Centre, Sales, HR, Administration, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors on the Pertemps website.
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!