£8.5 per hour, Benefits: Free Parking
We are urgently looking for 20 Complaint Handlers for a large project in Plymouth, to start Monday 25th September. This assignment will be on a temporary basis for 12 weeks with the possibility of extension.
- Handling of customer queries & complaints in a call centre environment
- Advising customers on the status of the delivery of items, and what to do if an item is lost or damaged or delayed
- Providing general advice and guidance to customers and/or forwarding queries you are unable to support to the correct member of staff
- Ensuring exceptional levels of customer service are maintained and a first class customer experience is provided to customers
- Profession and have high standards when on and off the phone
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Previous Customer Service experience either directly in a Call Centre environment or in a similar customer-focussed role
- Ability to work under pressure and to targets
- Strong keyboard skills and familiarity with basic Microsoft packages including Word and Excel
- You need to be available between 8am-6pm Mon- Sat with one rotational day off in the week
- 4 midweek days plus a routine Saturday 8-1pm, will form the basis of the standard shift pattern
- Flexible start times throughout the week may be required
- Be Available to start on Monday 25th September
- Recent experience working in a call centre or in depth face to face customer service environment
- Flexibility to work different shift arrangements where necessary
- Availability on Saturdays each week and 4 other mid-week days on all shifts
- Must pass a criminal record check
If you think that you are the ideal candidate for this role please click apply.
NOTE: In order for your application to be processed as soon as possible please attach your CV in Microsoft Word format. Microsoft Word format allows us to pick up any key words within your CV which may help us match you to the job role better.
This vacancy is being handled by Chelsea Walker, Recruitment Consultant at Pertemps Plymouth who is currently responsible for all Temporary Commercial Recruitment. Chelsea has been working in the Recruitment industry for 3 years now and prides herself on working with her applicants and client companies to find the right people for the right job, every time.
Chelsea works with the successful Pertemps team in Plymouth, who supply staff in the following areas: Office Administration, Accounts, Sales, Marketing, HR , Purchasing, Management, Driving, Warehouse and Manufacturing