£7.50 - £8.50 per hour
Paint Sprayer required to join Plymouth based company with over 40 years' experience in tool making, injection moulding, thermoforming, finishing and assembly in every conceivable product category including Automotive, Electronics and Aerospace.
In return the suitable candiadte will recieve a very competitive salary, a defined contribution pension scheme, 25 days paid annual holiday, free life assurance, free annual health checks and free work wear.
Suitable candidates will be required to:
- Prepare manufactured components for paint spraying
- Paint components using current procedures
- Assist the Team leader in achieving on time and in full delivery
- De-mask and visual inspection of painted work to current visual standards
- Pack finished component ready for transportation to customer
- Participate in Continuous Improvement activities
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience of working as a Paint Sprayer using ratios
- Experience of 'A' class finishes
- Experience of spray gun with 2 pack paint and of gravity feed guns
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to follow written instructions and keep records
- Colour-normal vision
If you would like to register your interest in this role please click apply.
This vacancy is being handled by Joanne Stevenson, Team Leader and Manufacturing Specialist at Pertemps Plymouth who is currently responsible for recruiting all Manufacturing and Engineering Workers. Joanne has been working in the recruitment industry for 11 years and prides herself on working with her applicants and client companies to find the right people for the right job every time.
Joanne works with the successful Pertemps team in Plymouth, who supply staff in the following areas: Office Administration, Accounts, Sales, Marketing, HR , Purchasing, Management, Driving, Warehouse and Manufacturing.
Keywords: 2 Pack, Paint Sprayer, spraying, plastic moulding, spray gun