Production Operatives required for long term temporary work based in Callington. Working for a local manufacturing company who is known for its skills and abilities to produce aluminium die cast component parts for various sectors.
Working within a relatively small team (25-30 staff) within the factory you will be working 07:00-18:15 Monday-Friday, being paid from £7.50+ per hour, depending on experience.
The role will involve:
- Producing aluminium die cast component parts supplying to a number of industries including Medical, Sport and Leisure, Railway, Aviation and Building and catering.
- Operating and clear down of all machinery used within the factory.
- Checking product quality of each individual item produced before passing on to the next stage of production and/or finishing.
- Ensuring that correct manufacturing specifications are in use and visible at all stages of the process.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy work environment at all times.
Successful candidates will be:
- Organised, systematic and resilient approach to work.
- Able to work efficiently within production schedule time allowances.
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail
- Good experience of assembling ideally within an engineering environment
In return you will receive:
- £7.50+ per hour depending on experience
- Set factory shut downs throughout the year including 2 weeks at Christmas and
- no Bank Holiday working
- The possibility of long term or even permanent work
If you would like to register your interest in this role please click apply.
This vacancy is being handled by Joanne Gardner, Team Leader and Manufacturing Specialist at Pertemps Plymouth who is currently responsible for recruiting all Manufacturing and Engineering Workers. Joanne has been working in the recruitment industry for 11 years and prides herself on working with her applicants and client companies to find the right people for the right job every time.
Joanne works with the successful Pertemps team in Plymouth, who supply staff in the following areas: Office Administration, Accounts, Sales, Marketing, HR , Purchasing, Management, Driving, Warehouse and Manufacturing.
keywords: factory, manufacturing, production, callington,engineering,