Permanent Administrator required to process sales orders with particular responsibility for sales activity created through the export and e-commerce channels. This role will also provide support on sales and general administration within the office as required.
- Support Export Manager with development of export sales
- Administration of sales enquiries and orders for equipment and spares
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent understanding of IT, experience of working with all MS programmes.
- Strong administration skills
- Experienced, with automotive industry background (desirable)
- Understanding of export sales (desirable)
- Full understanding of the sales process/cross selling/upselling
- Follow up calls to customers who have received quotes
- Follow up calls where business has been generated from e-marketing campaigns
- Administration of export sales
- Processing customer enquiries and orders, and maintenance of customer records
- Interdepartmental liaison
Excellent opportunity for a full time, permanent position 37.5 hours per week, 9am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday with salary is confirmed on application.
If Administration work is what you are looking for please apply now or to discuss in more details please call Pertemps.
This vacancy is being handled by Joanne Gardner, Branch Manager and Manufacturing Specialist at Pertemps Plymouth who is currently responsible for recruiting all Manufacturing and Engineering Workers. Joanne has been working in the recruitment industry for 11 years and prides herself on working with her applicants and client companies to find the right people for the right job every time.
Joanne works with the successful Pertemps team in Plymouth, who supply staff in the following areas: Office Administration, Accounts, Sales, Marketing, HR , Purchasing, Management, Driving, Warehouse and Manufacturing.
Keywords: Telesales, Marketing, Car Sales, Manufacturing Administration, Account Management, Retail,