Accounts Assistant. Pertemps are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to work at the head office of a very large and successful UK based retail chain.
As a result of their exciting expansion plans, they are seeking an Accounts Assistant, to offer support to their very busy Purchase Ledger team and be a part of their continued ongoing success.
This is a Maternity cover role on an ongoing basis, with full training provided.
Hours: 8.45am-17.30pm (38.75hours)
As the Accounts Assistant, you will be responsible for -
• All reconciliation queries dealt with until a resolution is met
• Reconcile and balance supplier statements
• Dealing with and resolving all transaction queries held within aged creditors
• Other duties will include scanning of documents and online filing of statements to supplier accounts.
In return, the company offers excellent career opportunities and development. There is also free parking on site and a brand new Head Office due to open very soon.
• General accounts experience
• Excellent computer skills, specifically when using Excel
• Good communication skills verbal and written
If you have strong numerical/analytical skills, if you can demonstrate an excellent commercial understanding, communicate confidently and thrive off of new challenges and working in busy team - then please apply now!
This vacancy is being handled by Chelsea Walker, Recruitment Consultant at Pertemps Plymouth who is currently responsible for all Temporary Commercial Recruitment.
Chelsea has been working in the Recruitment industry for 4 years now and prides herself on working with her applicants and client companies to find the right people for the right job, every time.