Outsourcing Coordinator. We're looking for an Outsourcing Coordinator with advanced co-ordination skills, business to business experience and great negotiation skills! Working in a modern office environment with great career prospects you will be client focused and have excellent organisation and analytical skills.
As an Outsourcing Coordinator you will support the Client Vendor Manager on sourcing learning and training courses at the best possible value to the companies clients.
To be successful, you will need to have business to business experience (B2B), be inquisitive and have excellent negotiation skills. You must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
You need to be competent using Microsoft Office, including Excel and have excellent business communication skills, experience in a B2B, client focused environment.
It would be advantageous to have experience in: Buying, Procurement, Law, Legal, Business analysis or Account Management.
As an Assistant Vendor Manager you will:
• Research market & geographies for new supplier options in response to client requests.
• Liaise with suppliers to understand their capabilities, offerings and capacity.
• Negotiate effectively to obtain competitive rates & terms to achieve cost saving targets
• Develop relationships with clients and supplier network to build good working relationships.
• Log & escalate issues relating to suppliers.
• Plan, prioritise and organise personal weekly workload in order to meet deadlines and KPI's.
• Analysing data to assist with preparation of management information (KPI's).
This is a full time position of, 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. Starting salary of £17,500 - £19,000 on an upward sliding scale dependant on experience. 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
The office is close to the train station and bus stops. Residential parking and council car parks are also available. This role is commutable from Plymouth, Saltash, Liskeard, Tavistock and Launceston.
If you are interested in the role and feel you fit the criteria required, please click apply today for your chance to be considered or contact Natasha at the Pertemps Plymouth office to fast track your application.
Key words: Buying, Procurement, Law, Legal, Business analysis, Account Management, Business to Business, B2B.