Finance Assistant. We are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant on a fixed-term contract until December 2019, to join a fun and enthusiastic team in a busy office environment!
We are looking for someone at the start of their accounts career, who has the energy and enthusiasm to get the job done! This is a great opportunity to build on experience within an office based environment.
As a successful Finance Assistant your main responsibilities will be:
• To maintain an up to date and accurate Cash flow Forecast of the business in multi-currency.
• Assist in the preparation of VAT returns.
• To support the purchase ledger and sales ledger.
• AAT Level 3 or above, is desirable.
• Previous experience in accounts payable, finance, finance administration, accounts assistant or bookkeeping.
• Strong communication skills
• Confident, positive and proactive approach.
• Be resourceful, flexible, have good attention to detail, good timekeeping and the ability to adapt and learn.
You must be a great team player and you will be working in a small team of 4 people.
This position is a fixed-term contract until December 2019, due to maternity cover. You will be working full-time hours (37.5 hours a week). The salary is dependent on experience and is based on a sliding scale between £16,000 - £20,000 (pro rata)
If you are looking for a new challenge and to use your knowledge within the accounts and finance sector, please click apply today! Alternatively, please call Natasha in the Pertemps Plymouth office to fast track your application.
Key words: Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant, Finance Administrator, Assistant Purchase Ledger, PL, Finance, Accounts, AAT Level 3, AAT.