Account Manager. We are recruiting for an Account Manager to join a large organisation that works with clients on a national and international level, within a modern office environment with great career prospects and to join a fun and dynamic team!
As a Business Development Consultant you will work closely with a portfolio of clients, respond to new requests and generate new business by contacting prospect companies explaining the full range of products and services that the company has to offer.
To be a successful Account Manager, you will need to have business to business experience, a strong track record of sales experience and proven skills of influencing and negotiation. You must be IT savvy and have strong Excel and Microsoft office experience.
It would be advantageous to have experience within recruitment, commercial or business to business background.
The successful Account Manager will:
• Identify target clients and revenue opportunities and manage their portfolio, providing excellent customer service.
• Develop and maintain relationships with identified customers on the telephone and/or face to face, to build loyalty and increase repeat business.
• Respond to in-coming customer enquiries, qualify customer needs, lead and convert the business.
• Contact and qualify leads generated through strategic new business initiatives.
• Gather and collate targeted information to support tender responses in order to meet the overall tender specification.
As a successful Business Development Consultant you will have:
• Excellent telephone manner and customer service experience.
• Business to Business experience within an office environment (B2B)
• Commercial, selling experience.
• Proven experience of working within a fast paced and targeted sales team environment, including working to individual and team targets for revenue and sales performance.
• Experience of using CRM (or equivalent) database systems to record and track sales performance and order processing.
This is a full time position of, 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. Starting salary of £22,000 - £23,500 on an upward sliding scale dependant on experience. There is also a generous commission structure on top of your basic salary. 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
This role is commutable from Plymouth, Saltash, Liskeard, Tavistock and Launceston.
If you are interested in the role and feel you fit the criteria required, please click apply today for your chance to be considered or contact Natasha at the Pertemps Plymouth office to fast track your application.
Key words: Account Manager, Recruitment Consultant, Business Development Consultant, Business Development, BDM, BD, Recruitment, BDC.