A Pertemps Recruitment Consultant is driven by meeting and exceeding challenging sales and financial targets in a fast paced and dynamic environment. The Consultant role is proactive in attracting, assessing, marketing and placing candidates to permanent or temporary positions within new and existing client companies. The Consultant is driven to achieve outstanding results through a combination of: continuous business development, excellent selling and spec call techniques and by using a wide range of networking methods. The Consultant will strive to build enduring business relationships, with new and existing clients and this will be underpinned by the adherence to a high professional standard, a sound understanding of their client’s recruitment needs and a desire to deliver exceptional customer service.
Typical responsibilities for a Pertemps Recruitment Consultant are:
- Exceeding daily, weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI’s and balancing this with a passion for delivering excellent client and candidate service.
- Identifying, qualifying and securing client recruitment opportunities in line with branch, corporate and personal goals
- Identifying, assessing and placing suitable candidates to meet client requirements in order to achieve revenue in line with challenging branch and personal targets.
- Developing and managing client / candidate relationships to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction, engagement and quality standards
- Meeting all procedures and carrying out relevant processes to ensure industry codes of ethics and relevant legislation are adhered to
A career with Pertemps as a Recruitment Consultant requires individuals to have an entrepreneurial outlook. It provides the opportunity for reward and recognition. Opportunities can arise within Pertemps for personal and professional development and potential career progression.Core Technical Skills and Objectives - The Pertemps Recruitment Consultant will need to:
- Speculatively market candidates, by telephone, to a wide variety of clients in the local market sector
- Proactively identify, progress and convert sales leads into new clients, candidates and placements to exceed minimum performance standards and target
- Meet and exceed agreed minimum performance standards (MPS) and financial targets.
- Proactively and consistently strive to identify and obtain new business opportunities
- Source suitable vacancies in line with company policies and sales procedures
- Manage and develop client relationships in order to drive revenue
- Identify and attract candidates using all appropriate technology and networking methods, to fill job vacancies.
- Monitor responses/applications received and process the candidate applications accurately and efficiently.
- Shortlist, present and market suitably qualified candidates against defined job vacancies
- Manage the recruitment and selection processes by effectively liaising with the client, candidate and internal teams within agreed timeframes,
- Measure and monitor client satisfaction in order to respond effectively to future needs.
- Successfully place suitable candidates with clients
- Advise clients and candidates on the legal, regulatory and ethical requirements and appropriate codes of practice when recruiting.
- To escalate as and when appropriate, any potential legal or business risk, to the relevant senior manager
- Advise candidates and clients on employee rights and responsibilities including equality, diversity and inclusion
- Accurately complete all necessary processes, payment and aftercare services
- Accurately utilise company management systems and follow payroll billing procedures including accurate database management and to ensure compliance with relevant legislation
- Conduct professional discussions with clients and candidates using all mediums as appropriate.
- Seek and provide candidate and client feedback, in a professional manner.
- Conduct regular service reviews with both clients and candidates to ensure continuous improvement
- Accurately record candidate and client information on the Pertemps internal IT systems.
- Escalate non-compliance where appropriate
- Demonstrate time management and organisational skills
- Demonstrate advanced questioning and listening skills
- Demonstrate problem solving and decision making skill