We currently require nine Customer Service Advisors to work within a Call Centre in the Exams Department for our client based in Caldecotte, Milton Keynes.
As a customer service advisor, your role will be:
- Speaking with schools, colleges and exam centres across the UK arranging delivery time window slots for exam scripts
- Chasing the collection and delivery of scripts by liaising with our depots and colleagues including escalating as necessary to managers and the contract management team.
- Problem solving and query resolution, logging and updating queries accurately utilising in- house systems
- Maintaining regular contact with specified priority customers to provide a proactive and personal service
- Establish a good rapport with your colleagues within the helpdesk and the wider organisation
You will be required to work Monday to Friday and the department operates between 08:00 and 18:00 so you will be required to work a minimum of 7.5-hour shift during these times. During a short period there will be a requirement to work until 10pm to ensure all scripts are delivered in time for exam start dates.
To be a successful Customer Service Advisor, you will have experience working in a high-volume contact centre environment and be used to achieving call handling KPIs. Due to stipulations imposed by the Department of Education, there can be no collection or delivery failures so ability to problem solve is essential. You will also be required to pass an enhanced criminal record check.
In return for working as a customer service advisor, the client offers good rate of pay, free use of onsite gym, and use of free shuttle bus from MK Train Station/MK Coach way. For candidates that excel, there is a possibility that you will be used ongoing within another department one this contract ends.