Sheridan Maine is recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a well established SME Business that are a truly recognised Business in Central Birmingham.
Sheridan Maine is thrilled to share a fantastic opportunity that is on offer at a Business that is fully established within Central Birmingham.
As the Management Accountant you will be a key Business Partner to the Senior Management team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Assisting SMT with Forecasting & Budgeting
- Variance Analysis on Monthly/Yearly basis
- Key Business Partner to Internal/External Auditors
- Have a detailed understanding of the underlying monthly performance
- Working with the Finance Director with AD HOC responsibilities
The ideal candidate will have an attention for detail with commitment to excellence. Requirements include;
What is on offer?
- Fully Qualified (ACCA, ACA or CIMA)/ Newly Qualified / Part Qualified will all be considered
- Dynamic Individual
- Excellent IT skills with Advanced excel
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
£35k-£45k - experience dependent
This is a recognised Business in Birmingham that are fully established in their market. This is a role where you can utilise your skills in a steady paced environment.