My client is a Canada-based global commercial real estate services organisation with approximately 15,000 employees in more than 500 offices in 68 countries. They are looking for a Senior Finance Manager, reporting to the UK Financial Controller in their central London office. As the Senior Finance Manager, you will have responsibility for the management and financial accounting functions and delivery of timely essential Financial management information to the business. Continuous review and development of internal controls, SOX compliance and responsibility for the delivery of Statutory Financial Statements and audit process.
• Management of a team of 16 spread across Management and Financial accounting and transactional finance.
• Delivering high quality management information to Group and UK business heads on a monthly and quarterly basis.
• Ensuring internal control environment design and application remain SOX compliant at all times.
• Annual SOX audit management and liaison.
• FCA Returns.
• VAT Return review.
• Payroll Review.
• Delivery of annual FRS102 Financial statements for 22 UK entities.
• Monthly journals and Balance sheet reconciliation review.
• Manage audit relationship and delivery of audit file and completion to budget each year.
• Support the development of a new UK Finance system (e.g. SAP) in 2017. Working with the Developers and rest of the finance team.
• Any other task that may reasonably be required.
• Most probably ACA, but could be CIMA or ACCA qualified.
• Ability to make decisions and use initiative in highly pressured environments.
• Excellent Stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
• Experience of managing medium sized teams (10+)
• Strategic thinker, who can consider the bigger picture and the impacts to the business.
• A proven track record of delivering results in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment.
• A proven track record of delivering financial statements on time and achieving clean annual audit.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate and present at all levels from Board to non-financial senior management.
• Strong interpersonal skills and experience in business partnering.
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi task in a highly pressured, fast paced environment.
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel.
• US GAAP Knowledge preferred but not essential.
• SOX environment experience preferred but not essential.
• FCA familiarity preferred
If you think this exciting opportunity is the next step for you then please contact us ASAP!
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Contact Lawrence Molyneux via phone 0207 430 5570