Sheridan Maine are currently recruiting for a Commercial Finance Business Partner for a large FMCG business based in West London. The role will be supporting the Head of Commercial Finance in carrying out performance management, pricing and investment analysis as well as providing miscellaneous decision support to the commercial teams; including sales and marketing. The ideal candidate will have a strong commercial background, exhibit business partnering capabilities and have experience within fast paced FMCG or retail organisations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drive understanding and focus on performance within internal teams to deliver annual targets
• Support the strategic planning and forecasting processes
• Use of insightful analysis to identify business opportunities for the business unit (e.g. Variance Analysis, Investment Efficiency Analysis, Trend Analysis)
• Presentation of data to financial and non-financial entities
• Commercial analysis including: KPIs, rations, investments, market share, impulse & wholesale, budgets etc
• Business partnering sales and marketing teams
• Development and presentation of financial tools, techniques and information that aid and improve the day to day decisions
• Providing data questioning to ensure most relevant commercial decisions are made
• Ad-hoc project work: including the roll out of new trade terms to customers, improvement of cash process, enhancement of forecasting accuracy
• Direct business partnering experience into a sales or marketing team
• Strong excel and modelling skills required
• Strong commercial decision making capabilities
• Excellent communication skills
• Innovative thinker, someone who has a positive, value-add approach to their work
• Ideally a candidate will be CIMA, ACCA, ACA (or equivalent) qualified
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.