Due to continued growth, our client is looking for a Commercial Analyst to work within their Business Intelligence team.
Our client is part of a global online business spanning across 30 countries and operating under 11 digital brands within the UK. They have really focused on building a unique and collaborative culture where they all share the same values and beliefs that makes the company a great place to build your career.
You will work with senior stakeholders across business areas to deliver strategic insights and actions in-line with stakeholder requirements and expectations. You will be able to demonstrate a strong analytical background ideally within a sales led/focused environment.
Responsibilities will include:
• Stakeholder management including Sales Directors and Board Members
• Developing reporting solutions to drive performance
• Working on complex queries using SQL
• Deliver and maintain dashboards and reports using SSRS
• Analysing monthly performance/KPI's incuding commentary and suggestions
• Owning analytics for your business unit
• Developing scenario models
• Ad hoc and project analysis
• Educated to degree level in Economics, Maths, Business Studies or similar
• Experience of working in a commercial analytical role
• Proven modelling experience and use of SQL and SSRS
• Business Objects experience a bonus
• Stakeholder management
• Sales/revenue reporting and commission forecasting experience
• Confident and credible with excellent communication skills
This is your chance to make a huge impact as this business continues the journey to become smarter and more efficient than ever before!!!!
Package will include:
• 29 days holiday plus bank holidays
• 2 charity days a year
• Weekly exercise club
• 10th floor roof terrace with bar and yoga
• Competitive pension scheme
• Amazon vouchers to celebrate your birthday, births & marriages
• Subsidised canteen
• Season ticket loan
• Excellent maternity/paternity packages
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re interested in this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible!