If opportunity doesn't come knocking at your door, build a brand!
Are you an experienced Accounts Payable clerk who has working knowledge of SAP? Have you managed the full cycle accounts payable process including payment runs? Do you have strong communication skills and the ability to tackle difficult queries? If so I would love to hear from you.
We are working on behalf of an award winning global brand experience agency to find an accounts payable clerk to join their busy finance team. This position involves the efficient and timely processing of supplier invoices. To assist in the preparation of month end and year end analysis reports, and to assist in other areas of finance where necessary.
Your accountabilities will include:
• Daily processing of supplier invoices onto system
• Coding and matching invoices to Purchase Orders
• Raise non-billable P.Os when required
• Liaison with employees to ensure relevant paperwork generated and procedures followed
• Weekly reconciliation of supplier statements and timely resolution of any queries
• Processing new supplier forms
• Managing the aged payable list and making sure any outstanding balances are cleared
• Daily liaison with suppliers and dealing with all related queries. Following through outstanding queries with relevant members of staff, to ensure timely payment of invoices
• Meeting with employees who have significant purchase invoices to approve on the invoice log and resolving any issues
• Ensuring all items processed have been filed in a timely fashion – within 48 hours
You will ideally have at least two years of experience with a strong accounts payable skill set and working knowledge of SAP/Hyperion/Procim. Strong Excel skills (pivot tables / v look ups), good communication skills and a target driven and hard-working attitude is required.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.