Bravo! We are proud to be working with one of London's largest theatre companies to find an accountant on a permanent basis.
If you are AAT qualified or even qualified by experience and have experience of using Sun and Q&A packages and have an interest or previous experience in the arts/entertainment world, this could be the job for you.
The purpose of this role is to carry out effective administration of monthly accounts and assist with accounts to achieve the goals of the Group's Finance Department.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring certain balance sheets accounts are fully reconciled at time periods appropriate to the account
• Conducting a monthly costs review
• Ad hoc project work as directed by the heads of department
• Production of monthly reports for the Group, including sending the monthly reports to stakeholders
• Provide holiday/sickness cover as necessary
• To assist the Finance Manager and Financial Controller and undertake additional tasks as instructed by them. This could include; assisting with the production of management and statutory accounts, budgets, forecasts and
other ad-hoc reports/projects
Your skills and experience:
• Excellent MS Excel skills
• Good knowledge of accounting processes and procedures
• Excellent interpersonal skills (to integrate with the team, liaise with external contacts and build/enhance positive working relationships)
• A conscientious approach; accurate and with an eye for detail and presentation
• A proactive approach; using initiative in identifying problems and recommend appropriate solutions
• Well-organised and adaptable; able to plan workload, manage priorities and respond to changing or ad hoc requirements
• The ability to build positive working relationships with stakeholders across the business
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.