Fashion is very important. It is life-enhancing and, like everything that gives pleasure, it is worth doing well.! We are currently working with a leading fashion retailer with leading brands across the world they are a fabulous company to work for.
The role is responsible for planning and analysis relating to the Wholesale and Distributor markets, as well as the provision and development of sales reporting for all brands and channels across EMEA.
Working closely with one of the Sales Teams, the role will support in setting robust plans and forecasts by season and financial year. Ongoing analysis of results should highlight areas of risk and opportunity, which will be communicated back to the Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Manager.
You will be required to:
• Support the Senior FPA Manager to execute the Brand Plan
• Preparation of the Annual Brand Plan, covering the Wholesale and Distributor channels and subsequent forecast updates
• Timely reporting on business performance, through Brand reporting packs
• Provision of management information to enable Brand Management to make informed decisions and drive their business forward
• Work with Senior FPA Manager to prepare Annual Plan and Quarterly reforecasts
• Validate Plan/Forecasts against Regional and Corporate Targets
• Work closely with Senior FP&A Manager to prepare cost forecasts (Including, but not limited to Marketing and Travel)
• Brand Reporting: Prepare and distribute multi-Brand reporting
• Create breakdown by order class (Pre-Orders, Re-Orders, Closeouts, Other)
• Closeout margin review and sign-off in conjunction with Senior FPA Manager
• Billings Projections: Prepare weekly information for cross functional Billings meeting
• Provide regular projections to required client group that are robust and with solid assumptions and commentary
• Communicate projection to wider business, including a comprehensive overview
• Continuous improvement to reporting capabilities of the FP&A team
• Support business adoption of the BI tool including training where required
• Ensures adequate training for PLG Group on relevant tools
• Develop strong relationships across the business
• Achieve EMEA Sales and Margin Plan
• Timely delivery of reports and ad-hoc analysis
You will be a highly driven and self-motivated individual, who is able to interact with all areas of the business, to build accurate budgets, forecasts and produce timely, relevant analysis to facilitate the decision making process.
We are looking for an articulate individual who can interpret and manipulate pure financial information into insightful analysis.
You will have:
• Minimum 2 years Planning and Analysis experience
• Strong analytical skills
• Pan-European/ Multi-currency experience including USD
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.