Are you looking to climb the finance ladder?
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company at the forefront of medical and scientific research. Providing diagnostic services and testing across the UK my client is highly respected within the medical field. Based in central London at their head office this is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step to build their career in finance and accounting.
The role will be on a temporary (3 months) basis, working within the head finance team. The successful candidate will be providing support to the UK Finance manager with the following duties:
- Check supplier invoices have been coded correctly to the ledger
- Raise and provide monthly schedules for accruals and prepayments
- Assist with the preparations of management accounts
- Maintain fixed asset register and provision schedules
- Assist with month end preparations
- General ad hoc duties
- Highly adaptable and proactive
- Strong excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous accounting experience
- Part-qualified accountant
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants.
Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.