Sheridan Maine is proud to represent a high-end Private Members Club who is in search for a Management Accountant in London. This great opportunity would be suitable for a progressive individual who has qualified and has post qualified experience.
As part of the Finance team, the successful candidate will be responsible for monthly management account preparation, departmental and daily EBITDA reporting whilst business partnering across the organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Month End Management Accounts
• Daily reporting of income and expense lines
• Business partnering to a number of departments
• Process improvements
• Maintenance of the general ledger
• Preparation of accruals and prepayments
• Month end close, review of P&L statement and analysis of the transaction in the GL, posting journals and commentary on variances
• Reconciliation of a number of key balance sheet accounts during the month and at month end
• Preparation of detailed financial analysis including commentary for senior management
• Analysing financials to provide explanations for variances to budget
• Assist with the preparation of the yearly financial budget
• Oversight and coaching of the Assistant Accountant and Accounts Payable Assistant
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
• Worked in a similar role such as – Business Partner, Management Accountant, Project Accountant, Commercial Accountant
• ACA / ACCA / CIMA / ACMA qualified
• Ideally worked within practice
• Strong influencing and process improvement skills
• Experience in preparing financial statements
• Sage Experience preferential
If you are an experienced management accountant with the personal attributes to partner with senior members of the team to assist with key decisions, then this might be the role for you.
If you think this exciting opportunity is the next step for you then please contact us ASAP!
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Please contact Penny on 0207 430 5590.