Want to work for an international business of excellence?
My client is a leading standards organisation that operates in more than 100 countries globally. Due to the sectors which they work alongside, they operate at the highest level and pride themselves as a centre of excellence. This is an exciting opportunity, as they are currently looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to join one of their Divisions in West London.
They are looking for someone to work closely with the Business and Finance team, to provide commercial support and analysis including preparation of monthly Management Accounts; including P&L and Balance Sheet.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Complete monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations
• Financial management of business streams including supporting the businesses commercial decision making as well as margin analysis of projects and revenue recognition
• Responsible for financial management of project bids, tenders, revenue, margin and cost centres, undertake cost centre reviews for various costs centres to track expenses and pro-actively investigate anomalies and variances
• Work with the Financial Controller and business leadership team in order to enhance non-financial reporting and value add reports for the Business
• Perform month-end close processes and activities including prepayments and accruals journals
• Working closely with business leadership and the finance team, assist with preparation of annual budgets and periodic forecasts
• Assist with preparation of year-end audit and dealing with auditors queries
• Participate in various ad hoc projects and analysis
• Support stakeholders with finance expertise
• Deal with large volumes of data using SAP, Excel, Crystal and EPM (Hyperion) and problem solve
• Supporting the collective goals of the Finance team ensuring team deliverables are met in a timely manner and appropriate level of quality
They are offering a very attractive base salary and package with good scope for development.
• 2/3 years posted qualified experience within ideally a services/project based environment
• ACA/ACCA or CIMA qualified
• Good commercial and business partnering experience with fundamental technical understanding
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If this sounds of interest, please get in touch asap!!!
Contact Lawrence Molyneux on 0207 430 5570