Our client is looking for a talented, dedicated and hardworking FP&A Accountant. This is an interim opportunity based in London reporting directly to the CFO of the Specialist Information Division.
You will be:
• Act as Business Partner for the business domain and become embedded in the decision making process by supporting, scenario-testing and advising on strategic decisions
• Provide analysis and deliver insight that links financial reports to strategies of the business domain
• Improve the impact and understanding of financial reporting on business performance
• Monitoring and communicating risks and opportunities to relevant stakeholders
• Prepare clear and concise commentary for the business domain, explaining the why not just the what
• Take the lead on FP&A for the business domain including yearly budget presentations updates and ad-hoc strategic reports across the Division
• Deep-dive into data and work with MDs to come up with KPIs to monitor business performance and drive behaviour
• When required, carry-out financial due diligence on any potential M&A activity and provide financial analysis on any potential disposals
The role will require the candidate to proactively collaborate across both the Division and the Company including cooperation with finance and non-finance stakeholders.
• At least 2 years' experience of business partnering
• Excellent relationship-building skills which engage business managers and their teams
• Great analytical skills with the ability to turn data into strategic insight
• Ability to bring the numbers to life
• Ability to handle big data and be able to develop templates that are suitable for financial and non-financial users
• Follow projects through to delivery
• Strong influencing skills
• Proficient Excel skills, comfortable using PowerPoint and confident at presenting
• At least 1 year post qualified
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.