Do you have experience within the construction industry?
My client is one of the leading technical and construction service providers across the UK and Europe. Based in Central London, they currently have a number of large, high profile projects commissioned across the UK and after several years of consistent growth this is an exciting time to join a large, reputable company.
They are currently seeking a new member of staff to join their team as an Invoice Registration Administrator. This role will have a heavy focus on managing an allocated group of vendor accounts and payments.
Duties will include:
• Prepare daily, weekly and monthly payment runs for processing
• Responsible for allocated group of vendor accounts
• Ensure all team payment terms are adhered to
• Liaise with vendors regarding any payment terms and queries
• Reconcile supplier accounts and statements
Required skills and experience:
• Strong excel skills (pivot tables and v-lookups)
• Advantageous - experience within the Construction industry
• Preferable - knowledge of CIS (Construction Industry Scheme)
• Previous accounts payable experience
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.