If opportunity doesn’t knock, then build a door!
Are you a part qualified accountant with strong commercial awareness? Do you have strong analytical experience and a strong management accounting skill set? Have you got exposure to creating budgets and forecasts and cash flow management? If so I have the perfect opportunity for you.
You’ll be working for a major property development group. With developments all over the country, this is an excellent organisation to be involved in. This is a fast paced role reporting to the Senior Management Accountant and the Financial Controller. You’ll be based in the central London office, and your responsibilities will include:
• Assist with the preparation and timely production of the monthly management accounts
• Working extensively with profit and loss, balance sheet, accruals and prepayments, fixed assets and general ledger
• Prepare board papers and sales & management packs
• Completing balance sheet reconciliations
• Review the accuracy and completeness of payment runs
• Production of annual VAT return
• Responsible for the cost management and accounting of the head office costs
• Responsible for inter-company recharges
• Making decisions on which costs are accepted and how they are allocated
• Running process improvement projects
• Providing continuous reviews and improvements of existing processes
The right candidate will enjoy working as a team player and be happy to get stuck into the detail and assist colleagues when required.
You will have a proven track record of working to tight deadlines with fantastic communication skills at all levels and excellent attention to detail. Excellent Excel skills are essential.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re interested in this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible!