A leading provider of technology products and services for business company are looking for an experienced Cost Controller to assist in their financial management reporting.
The main responsibilities for this role include, though are not limited to:
• Reporting financial performance of projects
• Investigating forecast & budgeting cost variances
• Control & push on Procurement & Subcontract costs
• To understand & identify Manufacturing costs to identify risks to the forecast
• Solid contractual knowledge in regards to: Invoicing, Options, and Contract variations
• Liaising with Project teams - ensure reports reflect operational & financial status
• Adhere to invoicing procedure & provide all supporting calculations and documentation
• Report on a monthly basis to group level
• To provide accurate cash-flow forecast
• Analyse & Estimate foreign exchange effects on project and report accordingly
• Work to tight deadlines
• Support other team members where necessary
• Ensure financial reporting timetables and standards are adhered to
• Ensure project reporting is kept up to date
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.