One of the UK's leading providers of support services is looking for a Biller to join their team. The company has expanded rapidly over the last year and has made multiple acquisitions to become the UK's leading provider.
You will be working in a very busy, fast paced environment therefore this post requires strong interpersonal, organisational and communication skills and the confidence to deal with clients, external professionals and staff at all levels. You must have the ability to work within a team and have excellent attention to detail.
• Creating and updating contracts for new clients and existing clients
• Producing invoices and sending out to relevant purchasers within deadline
• Drive reduction in late and inaccurate billing
• Support/educate offices remotely to ensure they are utilising Coldharbour system to drive operational efficiencies
• Project manage and drive change within business
• Sending reports to managers on a regular basis
• Proactive self-starter with a solutions mind set
• Advanced excel skills, including Vlookups, pivot tables,
• Previous project management experience with driving change in processes and business
• Good attention to detail
• Team player
• Solid customer service skills
• Excellent written skills
• Background in Finance desirable but not essential
• Ability to work within a team
To succeed in this role, you will need a background from a professional environment/Organisation, Finance would be desirable but not essential with professional persona.
You must be able to work well under minimum supervision, can run with multiple tasks ensuring deadlines are hit.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're interested in this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible!