Do you want to work for a leading Media brand based in the heart of Canary Wharf?
My client is a leading sales, marketing and distribution company who work with some of the world’s largest media organisations; ensuring that Britain’s biggest and best publications get to market. They are currently looking for a management accountant who will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of financial records, producing the monthly financial management accounts including performance analysis, and budgets and forecasts.
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Ensure that proper records and reconciliations are maintained to support the company financial records (P&L and Balance Sheet)
• Ensure that the financial records properly reflect the key terms of all relevant commercial agreements
• Monitor business as usual financial processes and controls and drive continuous improvement to maximise efficiency and effectiveness
• Optimise data capture and usage from operational and financial systems, and non-systems sources to support accurate financial accounting, reporting and analysis
• Produce annual budget and forecasts for area(s) of responsibility, ensuring they are accurately reflected in financial reporting systems
• Ensure third party publisher statements are in line with financial records and operational systems reflect the latest commercial terms
They are offering up-to £48k + package for the right candidate with excellent development opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA or ACCA) who possesses a thorough understanding of accounting practices and disciplines
• Comfortable driving change across multiple functions and stakeholders
• Excellent Excel skills, experience with financial systems and an understanding of data flows
• A high degree of accuracy with an attention to detail and demonstrate a positive 'can do' attitude
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants.
Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.