Whatever good things we build end up building us!
We are currently working with one of the world’s longest-standing investors in infrastructure, with an investment track record of more than 15 years. In real estate, their business has evolved over 25 years from being a UK focused manager to investing in Europe and since 2007 in Asia. This is truly a great company to be involved with.
Your responsibilities for this role will include:
• Preparation and review of 20+ entity accounts for year end
• Act as main point of contact for the auditors
• Liaise with entity Accountants on queries
• Prepare monthly management accounts including profit and loss, trial balance and group reporting
• Monitor monthly profit and loss to ensure expense recognition and classification, asset depreciation, expensing of prepayments, and timing of recognition of income and expenditure is as per accounting standards
• Produce daily, monthly and yearly cash flow forecasts and reports
• Reconcile balance sheet accounts to manual and source systems
• Work with the Finance Manager in the preparation of statutory accounts
• Assist in the preparation of balance sheet reconciliations and statutory audit working papers
• Prepare and review monthly operating cost reports
• Provide balance sheet analysis and reconciliation
• Produce monthly VAT returns
• Process and reconcile the balance sheet including accruals, cash book, fixed assets and insurance claims
• Monthly reconciliation deadlines delivered on time
• Act on external auditor feedback and incorporate changes where required
• Manage the year end audit including communication with external auditors, supervision of staff to ensure all audit requests are met and maintained files of supporting documentation for audit purposes
We are looking for a qualified accountant, someone who is organised and efficient. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, outstanding interpersonal skills and have a first-rate knowledge of Microsoft Office and accounting software.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.