The quality of a leader is reflected in the standards they set themselves!
Our client is an office space provider and is currently looking for a talented, dedicated and pro-active financial controller with at least 5 years' experience. You will support the business and finance team by using initiative, accuracy and attention to detail to oversee and manage all day-to-day financial matters and processes.
You will be:
• Managing company accounts and management accounts
• Ensuring that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
• Processing and paying all invoices
• Managing cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
• Creating regular reports including monthly and annually to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
• Suggesting updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing
• Establishing and implementing financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
• Collaborating with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
• Reviewing all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
• Reporting to the CEO and the board members with timely and accurate financial information
• Assisting the CEO and board in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members
• 5+ years of experience in a business or finance environment, preferably in the retail, luxury or fashion industries
• The CIMA qualification (or equivalent)
• Ability to self-motivate with efficient time-management and prioritization skills and to meet deadlines
• Ability to work well under pressure and across all levels of seniority
• Strong interpersonal skills with solid written and verbal skills
• Outstanding mathematical skills; honesty; integrity; reliability; high attention to detail; organisational skills; analytical, research, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Proficient in relevant IT skills
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're interested in this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible!