The art of communication is the language of leadership! We currently have a new and exciting opportunity to join a growing Internal Audit function within a leading media organisation.
You will have the opportunity to manage audits from end to end and to partner with the business, acting as a trusted advisor. Based at the head office in central London, the role also includes travel to the Group’s overseas locations including New York and Hong Kong.
The key responsibilities of the role will be:
• Execution of operational, financial control and compliance audits from planning through to reporting and issue remediation
• Coaching and development of Guest Auditors
• Preparation of detailed audit reports, including the development of pragmatic and proportionate actions to address control weaknesses
• Continuous improvement of Internal Audit methodology
• Contribute to the development of the Audit Plan
• Undertake ad hoc work to advise the business, as required, to improve risk and control awareness
• Undertake special investigation work, as required
• The preferred candidate will have previous experience of auditing (external or internal) gained in either practice or industry and should be both a graduate and hold a recognised accountancy or auditing qualification.
Applications from recently qualified candidates are welcomed
• Demonstrated ability to work in teams, with the ability to effectively prioritise work/delivery commitments to achieve timely and effective outcomes
• Proactive self-starter, evidence of being resourceful and problem solving.
• Ability to use initiative and comfortable working without constant supervision
• Capable of influencing key stakeholders to mitigate risks and meet control requirements
• Good understanding of the Standards for Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and control processes and methodologies (e.g. COSO)
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and some experience of working directly with senior stakeholders.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.