We are currently working with a London based consumer events company to find an experienced credit controller.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Ensure that all invoices, credit notes and cancellations for designated shows are raised, posted to customers’ accounts and administered on a daily basis
• Ensure that every customer receives a monthly statement of account
• Ensure that all revenue for the company is collected in accordance with the company policy and allocated on a daily basis to customers’ accounts
• Work with the events teams and Event Directors in collecting revenue and providing regular updates to them as to the status of outstanding debtors
• Attend the exhibition site at set-up to collect any outstanding debts due from exhibitors
• Ensure that any balance on the unallocated cash suspense account is cleared on a monthly basis where possible
• Ensure that post show payment plans are agreed with the Revenue Control Manager prior to being agreed with the sales team
• A minimum of 1 year of experience in credit control
• Intermediate MS Word and MS Excel skills
• Confident in drafting and formatting letters and emails
• Competency in using a finance system such as Sage 50/200; Access Dimensions, Quick Books
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re interested in this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible!