My client is a fast growing high end hospitality company with a portfolio of over 70 restaurants across London. With an exciting future ahead, they are now looking for a Management Accountant to join their finance team. The successful candidate must be ready for an environment in which they are constantly trying to improve and constantly working to support the business as it takes on new opportunities.
Reporting to the Head of Management Accounts, this individual will work as part of a team of 4 to deliver management accounts across the entire business. This role will specifically deal with Labour analysis and reporting.
Duties will include:
• Downloading reports from Fourth Hospitality (our payroll system) and posting into Sage
• Analysing and understanding variances to forecast
• Compiling monthly management reporting detailing variances and any other key highlights
• Highlight key opportunities on a site by site basis
• Understand what best practice is in relation to labour productivity and how to execute
• Work closely with operations to deliver robust financials against budget to highlight eligibility for bonus
• Understand outliers / highlight opportunities to incentivise stores
• Present monthly reporting on bonuses to the Head of Management accounts and the Financial Controller
• Undertake the full management accounts for the Franchise operations for the business
• Delivering period by period management accounts
• Answering any queries
• Championing communication between finance and sites
Skills and Attributes:
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent managing skills
• Meticulous and precise
• Intermediate excel skills
• Ability to deliver to tight deadlines
• Ability to interact with both financial and non-financially minded individuals
• Preferably studying towards an Accountancy qualification
• Excellent logical, analytical and problem solving skills
• Experience of using Fourth Hospitality and Sage
• Experience with multi-site businesses (ideally in Hospitality)
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.