Are you qualified accountant with previous experience in the hospitality industry? Have you got exposure to month and year end reporting? Have you got experience of working to tight deadlines and working with senior professionals and shareholders? If so I would love to hear from you.
Our client is one of the largest dining companies in the UK, employing over 10,000 people and serving more than 20 million meals at close to 300 locations. The successful candidate will be part of a fast paced, ever evolving and dynamic company.
You will be based at their head office in London, working within a large finance function you will be reporting directly in to the Finance Director.
Duties will include:
- Preparing management accounts including profit and loss and balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash flow maintenance and budgeting
- Assisting with year- end statutory accounting
- Production of full set of management accounts
- Balance sheet maintenance and control
- Profit and loss maintenance and control and continual review
- Investment reporting and schedule updates
- Preparation of quarterly bank compliance
- Responsible for VAT submissions
- Production of statutory financial statements and supporting the audit
- Managing junior team members and KPI reporting
The right candidate for this role must be qualified with a proven track record of working to tight deadlines with fantastic communication skills at all levels. Strong experience of system implementation and improvement to processes and procedures would also be beneficial.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.