Our client, an award winning office space solutions company and is currently looking for an Assistant Accountant.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Daily, weekly and monthly reconciliations
- Cost accounting for Events ensuring costs incurred are matched against Budget sheets
- Cost accounting for Overheads for Group
- Accruals and Prepayments postings and reconciliations
- Reporting on KPI's for operating units within the business
- Monthly payroll journal preparation and commissions calculations
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting process
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will:
• Be part qualified and actively seeking to finish their exams
• Pay attention to detail
• Be pro-active and flexible in approach with excellent organisational and prioritisation skills in order to meet strict reporting deadlines
• Have strong analytical skills
• Possess excellent problem solving ability and is a quick learner
• Demonstrate strong communications skills
• Have the ability to develop strong internal relationships
• Process driven and implements positive change
The key knowledge/skills required for the role are:
• Strong Excel skills and other office products
• Practical experience of several accounting systems
• Highly analytical and self-motivated to resolve problems
• Ambitious and highly professional
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.