Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant? Have you managed the full cycle process for both accounts payable and accounts receivable? Do you have previous working knowledge of SUN? If so I have the perfect opportunity for you.
My client is aggressively growing insurance company. They are currently looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their team.
Based in their Central London head office you will be working in a team of eight reporting in to the finance manager.
This role is split 50:50 between assisting the Accounts Payable team, and the IBA Department:
• Updating daily invoice & payments Log in Excel
• Distributing and collating invoices for authorisation
• Raising cheques and sending to suppliers
• Producing Payment Runs on accounts system Sun
• Posting payment journals onto accounts system Sun
• Checking employee cash expenses claims against receipts
• Getting copy invoices from files for auditors
• Receipting and allocating incoming cash onto broking system SSP
• Querying any unmatched receipts
• Running audit reports on broking system SSP
• Marking up of entries in SSP for bank and payment reconciliation
• Assisting IBA Accountant (including contacting clients; sending statement queries, etc)
• 1 year's office experience
• Intermediate Excel
• Excellent organisational skills
• Good written communication
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.