My client believes that the greatest asset any company can have is people, and you could be a part of this fantastic team!
If you are an accounts payable specialist, we would love to hear from you.
• Maintaining and updating vendor information for each of the companies' suppliers
• Handling all invoices payable, this includes obtaining the necessary approvals for all invoices (as per the company approval matrix and company policy) and correctly coding invoices
• Processing personal expense forms for payment
• Inputting Invoice information to the accounting system and processing invoices for payment
• Obtaining Authorisation for Payments and liaising with Treasury department to ensure timely invoice payments
• Running Pay Cycles when all invoices are paid and reconciling payments to accounting system
• Sending Remittance Advices upon payment confirmation
• Maintaining the Accounts Payable filing system to include scanning of all paid invoices to the accounting system
• Liaising with Suppliers and reconciling supplier statements
• Answering Internal and External queries in relation to accounts payable function
• Assisting the finance team with Ad Hoc duties
Knowledge and Skills:
• The candidate should have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a small team
• The ability to work accurately and efficiently will be key in this role
• A good knowledge of the accounts payable function is essential
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics accounting system would be a plus
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.