We are currently working with a small but rapidly growing hotel company, with bags of character… Following significant investment, a year ago the company has grown 250% in a year and is showing no signs of slowing down. Reporting to Head of Finance, it’s time for us to grow our finance team and we are looking for someone who can develop and grow with the company through its exciting European roll out.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Providing day to day financial support for all sites managed. Acting at all times during the month as the key contact between the sites and Finance and own any financial issues raised by the sites
• Overseeing the production of financial reconciliations for ALL Balance Sheet areas associated with the sites
• Production of annual budget
• Recommending ways of cutting costs at site level
• Liaising and meeting with cost centre budget holders and site managers to ensure their expenses are captured timely
• Overseeing the month end process, ensuring the data used is consistent and accurate
• Challenging all existing processes and suggesting efficiencies
• Write up, roll out and implement policies across the Group as necessary
• Project work drilling into opportunities sites can maximise and any potential threats to the business
• Preparing Monthly reporting including variance analysis and associated commentary; scheduling meetings with budget holders to go through variances and agree actions, if needed, aimed at bringing spend in line with
• Monthly reporting including variance analysis (actuals, prior month forecast and budget) and associated commentary for all sites
• Monitoring of site KPIs
• Overseeing Capex reporting
• Management of Finance staff in the Management company
• Support new systems implementation as necessary
• Additional ad-hoc duties as requested
You will ideally have an advanced knowledge of Excel and experience in a multi-site hospitality environment. Exposure to SunSystems is an advantage.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.