We are currently working with a leading infrastructure and private equity investment manager to find a Fund Accountant.
You will be a key member of a small team dedicated to ensure accurate and timely management, statutory and other financial reporting to enable the team to provide quality financial information to customers and other stakeholders.
This diverse role will provide excellent exposure to all financial aspects of a fast-growing business property relief (BPR) product and will involve close collaboration with multiple teams across the business, Executive Committee members, lawyers, auditors and other stakeholders.
Main Responsibilities to include:
• Ensuring accurate and timely management and financial reporting
• Ownership of the annual statutory audit process, including the auditor relationship
• Review of information necessary for Companies House filings
• Review of critical inputs to the management fee calculation
• Key role in implementing the new IT system
• Preparation/review of data required for more complex IR and Sales queries
• Providing support on ITS projects/strategy
• Cover for other ITS team members as required (including interaction with Non-Executive Directors)
• Extremely strong academics
• Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA)
• Extremely high attention to detail
• Strong Excel skills preferable
• Strong technical accounting skills, with a keen interest in financial accounting
• Good communication and teamwork skills
• Dependable and dynamic
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.