The quality of a leader is reflected in the standards they set themselves! We are currently working on behalf of a marketing and advertising company to find an exceptional Finance Director.
This role will be reporting into the Global CFO and will involve taking responsibility for the financial reporting and forecasting of the largest agency within the Group. It will also include being a key Business partner for the UK CEO.
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
• Review and preparation of Management and Statutory Accounts
• Preparation of annual budget and quarterly re-forecasting in line with Group timetable
• Working with International Finance team to further improve Group financial reporting
• Develop trusted relationships at the highest levels across internal stakeholder group
• Management of the UK Finance team (six persons)
• Ensure compliance with Group reporting policies
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
• Five plus years' experience in a similar financial position
• Business partnering experience
• Ability to challenge cost base and identify potential revenue opportunities
• Ability to influence
• Experience in accurate budgeting/ re-forecasting
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.