Many a small thing has been made large by the right kind of advertising! What a fantastic time for you to be looking for a new career path! We are very excited to be working alongside a rapidly expanding marketing and advertising agency.
As the Inter-company & Cash Analyst, you will be reporting into the Global Finance Operations Director, this will be a varied and challenging role. You will be responsible for the reconciliation of all Global Inter-company Ledgers. You will form effective working relationships with the finance teams in each agency from both an inter-company and a Treasury perspective
WHAT YOU WILL YOU BE DOING:
• Reconciling the group inter-company ledgers
• Raising inter-company payments
• Processing the Oliver UK inter-company invoices in line with the group timetable
• Responsible for collating and recording of global weekly cash balances
• Responsible for collating and filing of global bank statements each month
• To be familiar of all aspects of the Treasury function to provide cover - including inter alia, preparation of the group 13 week cash-flow forecast, releasing bank payments and assisting in the opening of new global bank
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
• Experience with intercompany reconciliations
• Experience within a Treasury role would be advantageous
• Excellent excel skills
• High attention to detail
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Works well in a team and able to engage with people at all levels
• Collaborative approach
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.