The quality of a leader is reflected in the standards they set themselves! This fantastic opportunity is with a marketing and advertising agency.
As Finance Manager you will be part of the International Finance Team which looks after 28 international markets with more on the way. You will be helping create the monthly management reporting packs for some of their smaller markets and helping to understand their performance and tracking against budget. You will also have the opportunity to get involved with helping implement and improve processes and procedures; helping solve problems and challenges in the markets as they arise; performing administrative tasks; and getting involved in ad hoc projects.
This is a stimulating and rewarding role with a lot of variation and challenges for an enthusiastic and driven individual. The International Finance team are a talented group of people giving you the opportunity to learn and grow in a friendly and supportive work environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Preparation of monthly management accounts consisting of:
o Profit and Loss & Balance Sheet
o Balance Sheet reconciliations
o Commentary on significant movements and performance against targets
o Posting of monthly journals such as accruals, prepayments, depreciation
o Maintenance of fixed asset register
• Monitoring client profitability, work in progress, and helping create accurate forecasts and projections.
• Assistance with preparation of client profitability reports; reconciliations and other reports
• Invoicing and Billing in Xero
• Assistance in Year End Audit requirements
• Ensuring compliance with local laws and regulations
• Ad-hoc project work as required
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE GREAT IN THIS ROLE:
• Qualified or Part-Qualified Accountant (RA/ACCA/CIMA etc.)
• Experience in Financial Accounting and reporting
• Commercial awareness - understanding local market factors, results and performance and foreseeing their impact
• Experience with Xero would be beneficial
• Highly computer literate - Advanced Excel skills; comfortable dealing with complex formulae
• Working knowledge of job costing systems
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage with people at all levels both internally and externally
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.