You can't wait for inspiration, you have to go at it with a club! What a great time for you to be looking for a new job. We currently have an amazing opportunity to work with our client, a private members club which is globally recognised.
This Accounts Payable Team is an important function that requires people with vision, the ability to deliver to deadline, embrace change, love excellent customer service and enjoy working for a dynamic expanding business in the hospitality industry.
The Team is responsible for payment of all food and beverages, overheads and expenses incurred by all Group staff, managing supplier accounts and resolving queries promptly, accurately and efficiently. This role will interface across all UK areas of the business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assisting with the opening and emptying the site pouches weekly, making sure all invoices are removed from the pouches and leaving cashbook documents for the Cashbook Team to collect
• Working with another Accounts Payable Assistant to ensure that all the invoices received into the business are processed in a timely manner and in line with the departments SLA
• Processing invoices via ADACO and Trade Simple
• Supporting any process and system changes that are implemented to ensure that Accounts Payable continues to delivery excellent customer service to the business
• Responding to supplier queries, chasing up responses to queries and assisting with statement reconciliations
• Any other ad hoc duties as requested by the line manager
We are looking for somebody who has an eager and enthusiastic outlook with a keen desire to learn.
You will also have some experience in an office-based environment with an understanding of basic office admin tasks.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.