Listed on the London Stock Exchange and globally recognised, our client is a leading international business-to-business media group focused primarily on the international finance, metals and commodities sectors. With offices in London, New York, Montreal and Hong Kong, this is an excellent company to work for.
Main Duties include:
• Daily cash allocation across all ledgers, including checking cash suspense accounts
• Ensuring that all duplicate payments and outstanding credits on accounts are resolved in a timely manner
• Close liaison with Business units to ensure queries are resolved within set timescales.
• To maintain and update contact details within the credit control systems
• To send out copy invoices as and when requested
• To complete forms requested including, Tax certificates, W8 forms and withholding tax and refund forms
• To ensure that all dunning letters are issued within credit control guidelines
• Any other Ad hoc duties required by the credit control team
Person - Key Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
• Good team and communications skills
• Needs to be able to work to strict deadlines (the team has monthly targets to meet)
• Good time management and good organisation
• Experience of query resolution essential
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're interested in this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible!