Want to work for one of the most vibrant and ambitious media companies in the UK? Then keep reading...
The Finance Assistant will support the Sales, Operations and Finance departments in providing a high quality Managed Label Service. Among these tasks, they will be responsible for providing twice-monthly reporting packs to all labels, posting the relevant financial transactions to the accounting system, running financial reconciliations and ensuring that MLS stock levels are kept at an optimum level throughout the year.
• Daily review of key stock reports (DSR) to analyse stock levels
• Daily review of all outstanding stock transfer orders to ensure that all product is delivered on time and in accordance with agreed SLA
• Maintain and develop key stock reports to support excellent inventory position both internally and for each Label
• Set up auto returns rules for all N/R titles
• Monthly review of current auto returns rules for each active title and amend/change accordingly
• Overstocks - arrange for either return of stock back to relevant Label or obtain approval to destroy
• Propose mid/long-term forecasting
• Regular liaison with Labels as required, via calls, email or face to face meetings
• Twice-monthly assembly of reporting packs to labels, including apportionment of cash, sales reporting, cost reporting and fee reporting
• Attending label presentations
• Reviewing & reporting on title sales – daily/weekly summary
• Analysing sales and forward forecasts with a view to making pro-active recommendations on title life-cycle
• Posting of all MLS-related financial transactions to the groups Access Dimensions accounting system.
• Regular meetings with Head of Finance & Head of Operations
• Strong background and work experience in Finance & Operations
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word & Outlook
• Excellent time management skills
• Proactive approach
• Persuasive with details and facts
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Excels at operating in a fast pace, community environment
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.