A great opportunity to work within Public Sector based in Plymouth, Britain’s Ocean City. With great modern offices located on the beautiful waterside with marina views, along with a subsidised refectory.
You would be an experienced Services Engineer looking for a new challenge within Public Sector. You will act as a key contact, for an area of mechanical & electrical engineering related health & safety (eg. lifts, gas safety, electrical installations or water quality); providing technical guidance, incident support, incident investigation, the monitoring of management systems. Along with ensuring risk assessments, action plans and control measures are implemented.
You would be able to work on a full time ongoing temporary basis, with a negotiable salary for the right candidate.
You will hold the following experience and qualifications;
- Educated to HNC or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline (eg Mechanical or Electrical engineering)
- Extensive knowledge of building engineering installations, industry standards & building regulations
- Communication skills to inform customers/clients of building maintenance plans and progress. Skills need to be able to be tailored to suit the occasion
- NEBOSH certificate in a relevant area.
- Knowledge of relevant health & safety legislation & principles of risk management and prioritisation.
- Extensive experience of engineering maintenance methods and techniques.
- Experience of carrying out engineering surveys.
- Experience of delivering reactive maintenance works and maintenance programmes.
- Experience of prioritising reactive and planned maintenance programmes.
- Experience of managing teams & distributing workload.
- Able to effectively identify and prioritise risks
This vacancy is being handled by Rachelle Addison, Specialist Consultant. Rachelle prides herself on working successfully with both applicants and her client in finding the right person for the right job every time. If you would like to speak to Rachelle directly, please call 01752 604700. To apply for this exciting and opportunity, please click apply.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors. If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors on our website. Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!