An exciting opportunity to work within Public Sector based in Plymouth, Britain's Ocean City. You will work within a great modern office, located on the beautiful waterside with marina views, along with a subsidised refectory.
You should be an experienced MCIPD Qualified Employee Relations Specialist, able to work on a full time basis. This is an exciting opportunity to work with Plymouth City Council within their HR team.
Your role will be to provide professional, timely advice and support to both internal and external customers. This will cover all types of employee relations casework.
For this particular role you will need to have demonstrable experience of advising and supporting managers in the execution of complex types of ER casework, experience working with unions, change management (restructures and TUPE) and complex casework.
This position is expected to run until approximately until end of January 2018 and will be based within the Plymouth area. The salary for this exciting opportunity is in the region of £16.74 - £17.68 per hour.
The following qualifications and experience are essential:
- HR/OD qualification at degree level or equivalent.
- MCIPD Qualified
- Up to date knowledge of employment law, including case law & Codes of Practice.
- Experience of change management, inc: TUPE and restructures.
- Experience of working with unions
- Experience of advising and supporting managers, to include disciplinary/grievance processes.
- Experience of employee relations, consulting with trade unions and professional associations.
- Planning, co-ordination and organisational skills to manage priorities to meet deadlines/outcomes.
This vacancy is being handled by Rachelle Addison, Specialist Consultant. Rachelle prides herself on working successfully with both applicants and her client in finding the right person for the right job every time. If you would like to speak to Rachelle directly, please call 01752 604700.
To apply for this exciting and opportunity, please click apply.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors. If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors on our website. Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!